Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Perlon album

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Personally I can't wait to Thomas Melchior's new album on Perlon. Perlon has always been my #1 label for minimal house/techno.
The album will be released on the 11th November 2007. As a Perlon tradition it will not be out for digital download which I truly like as I'm still true to the black beauty:)

The title of the album is "No Disco Future". As far as I'm informed we'll be dealing with an album with harmonic structures and believe it or not some discreet melodies - I'm really looking forward to this album.

Tracklist

A1 Prepare For Love
A2 Where's the Happiness
B1 Out There
B2 The Hypnotist
C1 Her Majesty
C2 Black Mother
D1 Coming Up
D2 Water Soul

1 comment:

Mundo Urbano said...

im looking foward to put my hands on this black beauty... thanks for coming by in mundo urbano, peace from Portugal, and let minimal techno be alive ;)